Accounting for Income Taxes
Whether executing a transaction or complying with periodic financial reporting requirements, responding to the evolving regulatory environment creates challenges in ensuring accuracy and efficiency in the global tax provision process. Riveron provides proven solutions to address the ever-changing tax laws so companies stay ahead of the curve when managing ASC 740 complexities.
Riveron’s team of highly experienced professionals have a broad understanding of tax law, tax accounting requirements, and the process of documenting and supporting uncertain tax positions. Our team provides a comprehensive approach to navigate the ASC 740 maze to create an efficient process and mitigate inherent risks. Since we are not bound by Sarbanes-Oxley related conflicts, we are independent partners assisting accounting firms and leading companies through identifying, analyzing and concluding on complex tax accounting and financial reporting matters.
We partner with companies and accounting firms to manage accounting for income taxes, including:
- Quarterly and annual income tax provisions
- Valuation allowance analysis
- Uncertain tax position analysis
- Internal controls
- Financial restatements
- Tax basis calculations and analysis
- Legal entity optimization
- Cash tax and ETR optimization
- Transaction cost analysis and post-transaction integration
- Tax attribute analysis and planning