Sales and Use Tax
Riveron serves as a reliable partner and representative for taxpayers across industries and tax jurisdictions. With sales and use tax policy varying by jurisdiction, application may pose difficulty for inexperienced or understaffed tax departments.
Riveron’s team is steeped in the specific tax laws and policies that govern jurisdictions across the country. In addition to Riveron’s technical expertise, we interpret the manifold complexities of state and local sales and use tax laws. We serve clients across a range of industries, including energy, manufacturing, utilities, cloud computing and digital products, and retail.
We assist companies in their jurisdiction across a variety of sales and use tax services, including:
- Audit defense and management
- Reverse sales and use tax audit
- Exposure analysis
- Voluntary disclosure agreements
- Nexus analysis
- Use tax accrual process review
- Taxability analysis of capital and recurring purchases and sales
- Amnesty programs
- Improvement of existing tax function