Opening Balance Sheet and Financial Reporting
Business combinations are critical events that come with many accounting and reporting complexities. Riveron has earned a reputation as a trusted advisor by contributing accounting expertise and leveraging best practices to ensure successful transactions.
Riveron gains a comprehensive understanding of the transaction to develop a roadmap addressing all potential accounting and reporting topics. Our expertise ranges from common matters such as identifying the acquirer or measuring the consideration transferred, to more difficult challenges like complex financial instruments or legal structures. Riveron’s approach simplifies the complex, resolving key transactional accounting issues and establishing a sustainable, go-forward reporting environment.
Riveron is not restricted with the regulatory conflicts that public accounting firms are, thereby enabling our professionals to take a deeper dive into the transaction process alongside our clients.
Our opening balance sheet and financial reporting offerings include:
- Opening balance sheet and purchase price allocation
- PEG definition and dispute
- Working capital analysis
- Non-controlling interests
- Common control transactions
- Push down accounting
- Earn out analysis
- Ongoing accounting implications, including intangible assets and fair value adjustments
- SEC rules for significant acquisitions
- Reverse mergers and recapitalizations